This tour offers you not only major tourist spots in Busan but also a cafe with beautiful view, located along the seashore on Gijang, with a cup of coffee after lunch, enjoy the free moment for yourself!
Absoluetely you will visit those : Haedong yonggungsa temple, and special sky walk, Cheongsapo sky walk, Gamcheon cultural village,etc! Tour guide will also bring you to good local restaurants that locals love!
The tour offers breathtaking views and highlights of Busan! how about a cafe tour where you can enjoy the popular sea with locals and visit major tour attractions?
- Savor delicious and authentic Busan desserts
- Busan café tour lead by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere of Busan’s most beautiful Cafes
- Small group Cafe tour
- A hidden night view! Busan Tower with Yongdusan Park!
- The representative market of Busan! Jagalchi market & Gukjae market !
- A small fishing village in the city where you can enjoy the sunrise! Cheongsapo skywalk!
- A Buddhist temple representing a fine Busan! Haedong Yonggungsa temple
- A Haeundae beach near by the skywalk.
- Professional guide & Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small bus
- Enjoy the Korean style lunch & Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When you get there
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel 08:30am. And then first, your group will head to Haedong Yonggungsa temple which is located by the sea shore. Yonggungsa is a Buddhist temple built in 1376, but was reconstructed in 1970 since it was once destroyed by Japanese invasion. You will see Yongwangdang Shrine where like any other temples. The pattern details are just beautiful.
After Yonggungsa temple, you will visit Cheongsapo Daritdol Skywalk. Cheongsapo Daritdol Observatory at the far eastern end of Busan opened in August, and stretches out over the ocean for a thrilling skywalk. The seascape is particularly enjoyable at sunrise and sunset. You can experience the sea like passengers standing at the bow of a cruise ship, breathing in the fresh ocean air. After that, you will have lunch. You will have shellfish stew nearby Cheongsapo skywalk.
First cafe where you will relax is Waveon at Gijang. Waveon has great view of the sea around Busan! Exotic view and ambiance seduce people or tourists to visit this unique cafe. Variety of choice for dessert and coffee are provided. In case of bad weather, you can go to Jeongrangak. tatami mats in the Café called Jeongrangak House which translates to cultural empathy. While Jeongrangak is keeping the interior in harmony with the exterior, you can enjoy the experience of drinking tea while sitting on Japanese tatami floor mats. You can taste Green plum tea.
Then, you will go to several highlight spots. First, you will see a 120-metre-high tower at Yongdusan Park. Here are the sights to see at the park as follows – Statue of Yi Sun-sin(16th century naval hero), Bronze dragon figure, Locks of Love, Artificial waterfall, Flower Clock, Museum of World Folk instruments and Korean Traditional Bell.
There is one square where Busan International Film Festival took place(BIFF). This place was built for the film veterans of Korea celebrating their achievements in the film Industry. You will find lots of palm prints of famous film directors and movie celebrities on the ground. You can try some street food as well. When you get to Gukje Market, it gives you a wide variety of delicious and affordable food options. Your tour ends when your guide drops you off at your hotel.
There is one seafood market near BIFF, Jagalchi Market. Busan is famous for fresh seafood. After the Korean War, the market solidified itself as a fish market. Most of the people who sell fish are women, so the vendors here are called Jagalchi Ajumma, "ajumma" meaning middle-aged or married woman in Korean.
The sight of terraced buildings climbing the side of the mountains has motivated some observers to Gamcheon Culture village as the "Mach Picchu of Korea"
After that, your tour concludes.
1. Hotel pick up
2. Head to Haedong Yonggungsa temple
3. Cheongsapo Daritdol Skywalk
4. Lunch: Local Food (shellfish stew nearby Cheongsapo skywalk)
5. Visit first Café - Waveon Cafe at Gijang (in case of bad weather, you go to Jeongnangak house Café)
6. Gamcheon culture village
7. Yongdusan Park and Busan Tower
8. BIFF street
9. Gukje Market
10. Jagalchi Market
11. Hotel drop off
Busan Sightseeing tour with nice ocean view gorgeous cafes
- Transportation to from attractions by private air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking guide
- Food tasting (street food)
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Lunch (local Food)
- Entrance fee